Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's so Purdy.

I get a lot of compliments from my own desktop wallpapers. And since a few friends have asked me just what is the deal with all of the awesome CG or Rendered desktops of FFXIII well, I rather just show you just how great they are, but before I do that, let's make something very clear, Do I care just how much you royally hate FFXIII? the most linear RPG ever made? Do I want to hear how much you hate Hope? Snow? Sazh's awesome frocobo? Bla Bla Bla? Let's see that lovely little answer to all of these questions:




Seriously, Shut the fuck up about how much you dislike FFXIII, I've heard 4 months of Gamefaqs Message Boards' worth of it. Anyway, here are some of the few that I use, You should be able to open these and enlarge for their original sizing to those wishing to use them, I take no credit for these.














Anyway I added a few non-Final Fantasy XIII ones since I dubbed them a few favorites. The few others I had planned to post need a bit of work on resize, and seeing as how I'm writing this at 3 AM, I will go ahead and just leave those for another post, so! To those who asked, here you go, wallpapers, and to those who need~ Well then..here you go too.

No comments: