Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gaming

I am back into Console gaming also! So to those who are Remotely interested in playing Some game online, please add either of(Specify who you are please~ I get too many requests lately~)

Xbox 360 Gamertag: Irreparable
PSN ID: Irreparable


Current Co-op/Multiplayer enabled games:

X360:

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Castle Crashers
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift~

PS3:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves(My current favorite, and addiction)
Red Dead Redemption
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift(Yes, here too)
Castle Crashers(Yes, here too)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Multiplayer Beta


I am also a broadcaster on Justin.tv: http://justin.tv/tripleb60 (I am Seisoku)
Although I have not really streamed in a few months, I do plan to get back into it as more games come in. I will soon do Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 on Very hard.

~

No comments: